World's Best AI Learning Platform with profoundly Demanding Certification Programs
Designed by IITian's, only for AI Learners.
how to build random forest model?
A random forest is a buildup of a number of decision trees. The steps to building one are :
1. Randomly select “k” features from total “m” features where K<<m.
2. Among “k” features, calculate the node “d” using the best split point.
3. Split the node into daughter nodes using the best split.
4. Repeat these last 2 steps until leaf nodes are finalized.
5. Build the forest by repeating steps 1-4 for “n” number of times to create “n” number of trees.